SERVICES AT WCSI ARE STILL OPEN AND WILL REMAIN OPEN!
As you know, as of June 30, 2023, the Base Service Unit will be transitioning to Westmoreland County Human Services, Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.
WCSI will continue to be a provider of:
- Targeted Case Management Services (TCM)
- Supports Coordination Services (SC)
- Certified Peer Support Services (CPS)
- Early Intervention Services (EI)
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Prison Treatment Program (PTP)
- Child and Family Resource Center/Services (CFRC)
- Criminal Justice Liaison Program (CJL)
- COMMITMENT: We have passion for our work. We encourage creativity and innovation that will benefit the organization and our clients/consumers.
- QUALITY: We are committed to greatness and desire to be the best. We recognize that change is constant, as we embrace continuous improvement.
- INTEGRITY: We uphold the ethical principles of WCSI in every action and decision.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We accept individual responsibility to meet our job duties and strive for personal development, which results in continued positive outcomes to our consumers/clients, our employees, and the organization.
- RESPECT: We help each other grow. We strive to make a positive contribution to a vibrant and diverse internal and external community. We recognize dignity to be a biproduct of mutual respect.
- Behavioral Health
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Early Intervention
- Early Intervention (birth – 3 years)
- Out-of-School Young Adults (16-24)
If you are interested in receiving services from WCSI, please call us directly at 724-837-1808.
WCSI looks forward to our ongoing relationship with our current clients and community partners and we are open and ready to serve you or your loved one.
We remain dedicated to making sure that every client is given the opportunity to live to their fullest potential, promoting each client’s optimal level of wellness and recovery.
Please check out our full website at wcsi.org to learn more about our programs and services.
WCSI MISSION STATEMENT
We are dedicated to working in partnership with all individuals impacted by intellectual/developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges through their connection to essential services, personal empowerment, and promotion of wellness.
WCSI will be a leader in integrating people into the community through Recovery, Wellness and Positive Approaches to live a full and renewed life.
Westmoreland Casemanagement and Supports, Inc. (WCSI) is a non-profit organization leading the way in helping to integrate people with behavioral health or intellectual disabilities into our community. Our dedicated, understanding, and caring caseworkers help guide each person to the services appropriate for them, promoting their optimal level of wellness and recovery.
We are here to help you and the people you love live a full and renewed life.
Areas of Service
To learn more about these see the Programs and Services drop down menu. You can also visit our Contact Us page to find a phone number for the WCSI office nearest to you, or to set up an appointment online.
If you are interested in helping the clients that we serve, visit our Employment section to learn more.
A Dedication to Helping Our Clients
Our clients can be impacted daily by intellectual and developmental disabilities or behavioral health challenges – our goal is to make sure they are receiving the appropriate services needed to help them live a fulfilling and functional life.
Our staff works with a wide range of clients, beginning with newborns and extending into geriatrics. We accomplish this through the ongoing support of providers and our staff’s passionate dedication to making sure each client is able to live to their fullest potential.
Our Clients Include
WCSI now serves over 8787 children, adolescents, and adults of all ages in Westmoreland and the surrounding counties. These services are provided by 245 devoted employees and growing who work at two service sites located in Greensburg and New Kensington.
Visit our About Us page to learn more about our non-profit organization and the help we offer, or click Location to find an office near you.