Let WCSI Help You Meet Your Goals
- Have you received your high school diploma or GED?
- Are you unclear of what your financial future holds?
- Have you dropped out of high school and are not sure if you can still reach your career goals?
- Are you in the process of obtaining your GED and want to put your hobbies and interests to good use?
- Are you underemployed or unemployed and want more out of your career, but you are not quite sure of how to get there?
- Are you interested in post-secondary education or a training program?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and you are between the ages of 17 and 21, you may be eligible to participate in the WCSI Young Adult CareerSTEPS Program.
- Needing help acquiring basic skills
- Having a disability such as a learning disability, mental illness, and/or substance abuse
- Working at a low wage or not working at all
- Having dropped out of high school
- Wanting to be more independent with your living arrangements
- Having a past history or current involvement with any type of probation, whether it is juvenile or adult
- Having a past history or current involvement with the foster care system
- Pregnant or already parenting
- Needing remediation, adult literacy, and/or another training program
- Residing in Fayette or Westmoreland County
Still not sure if you’re eligible? Just stop by or call the WCSI Young Adult CareerSTEPS Program.